- When I was young, my should dislocated quite often. It hurt like a beggar! My mom says that I have been to the chiropractor on a few occasions. I do not remember one time that I have been. I think that it was such a painful and scary experience that I have blocked it from my mind.
- I still to this day have an irrational fear of dogs. Even little itty bitty's. This is funny mostly because I have a little dog. To this day I will get the sweats and my heart races anytime I come into contact with a little dog or when a dog barks. This probably due to the fact that I was chased often as a child by nippy little fetchers when I was out running the neighborhood.
- I LOVE pedicures. Not only because it makes your feet so darn purdy, but because I like to get all of the skin and yuck off. I even like to give pedicures to others.
- When I grow up, I want to be a hair dresser. I sometimes wonder if I have missed my window on that. Is 35 to old to go to cosmetology school? because that is how old I will be when I can commit the time to it. And will I be any good?
- I love to have my arms, back and feet tickled. It drives me crazy that I have a husband that hates it!
- I have lived in 11 different houses in my life. My favorite is the one I live in now. Even though it is old and out of date, it has my best memories. I have wonderful memories of all of my homes, but this is the one I will miss the most.
- I wish the outside of my house was as nice as the inside. It will take a long time to make it that way because I feel like I can't do anything to the outside unless everything is done with the inside.
- Someday, I would like to move to another state. I have never lived more than forty miles from my family. I think that it will be a challenge and I will miss them greatly. But I want to know what that is like.
- I have lived in my neighborhood for 10 years. I still do not know the people next door and they have been there for at least three years and have two little girls that are Tysen and Emma's age. I think that I will go and introduce myself this week.
- I wish that I was a better homemaker. I love to cook and be with my children. I hate cleaning though and I really do a half assed job unless I have company over. My sister is the ultimate cleaner. I would love to have a house that looks like hers. It is near impossible when you have a human tornado named, Emma.
- I love to eat potato chips and cheez wiz accompanied by a coke. It goes back as far as 3 years old. My dad always had them. He would pour his coke from the bottle into a cup with ice and give me the last little bit and we would eat Lays potato chips while watching MacGyver or Star Trek.
- I also love the television show "House". I think that Hugh Lauri is a major hottie and I wish that he was my boyfriend.
- I have a pet peeve. It is tall women with short men.
- I have major anxiety when I am in the passenger seat. It is with anyone. Even if they are a good driver. I need to be in control of something that big.
- I hate watching people when they are doing things from up high. It makes me vomit a little in my mouth.
- I love to smell little babies when they wake up from naps. They smell so sweet when they are bathed and have Baby Magic lotion on.
- I hate dirty ears! Just pick up a stinking Q-tip and clean them for heaven sake. Does it really take that much time out of your day.
I laugh at commercials and America's Funniest Home videos a lot. I mean I laugh so hard that it makes me cough uncontrollably and it sometimes makes me pee. TMI. I try not to watch them very often.
Well there are some embarrassing things for you. I hope that it makes your day a little better and not too disturbing.
I tag Kirsten, My mom and Annie.